We loved making these no bake coconut peppermint holiday cookies. Super easy and chewy, these are perfect for holiday parties!
Here's the recipe:
3/4 cup condensed milk
• 1 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut + more for rolling
• Crushed almonds
• Crushed peppermint
1. Add the condensed milk and desiccated coconut to a pan.
2. Mix well and cook on low flame until the mixture turns quite thick and starts to roll into a ball. The mixture will stick to your spatula and generally refuse to get stirred anymore. At that point, give in and turn off the flame.
3. Add the roasted almonds, mix them in and let the mixture cool enough for you to handle it.
4. Make cookies of the desired size and roll them in more desiccated coconut and crushed peppermint.
5. Pair the sweet coconut cookies with salted chocolate pretzels!