DIY soaps are always fun to make especially as gifts!
These whimsical handmade soaps add a lot of fun to gifts, you can tailor to any season or occasion or even personalities!!
Here's what you do:
- Find materials to dip in the soap. We are using some artificial leaves, and dinosaurs. You can pick anything from pine cones, or artificial poinsettas, dried flowers, little ornaments or even legos!
- Melt the soap base in a microwave safe container. Heat the microwave in 10 seconds intervals, until soap is completely melted. Keep stirring in between.
- Using a tweezer, dip the mini dinosaurs, and leaves into the melted soap.
- Set them on parchment paper to dry and harden.
- These are ready, wrap them and you are ready to add some whimsy to hand washing!
Find more DIY ideas on our Pinterest page.